[Ubuntu-PH] Ubuntu in Cebu

GOvvin govvin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:25:06 UTC 2007

I had a nice, pleasant chat with Dominique Cimafranca about Ubuntu + Linux +
IT + etcetera. I was sitting in a cafe, enjoying the coffee and the free
WiFi when somebody came over and asked me if I was really using Ubuntu. He
saw the Ubuntu sticker on my lappie.

He introduced himself as Dominique and I asked him if his last name is
Cimafranca. And he was surprised that I (kinda) read his blog.

Lesson of the story: proudly post an Ubuntu sticker on your lappie (car,
bike, whatever).