[Ubuntu-PH] Ubuntu in Cebu

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 17 12:32:00 UTC 2007

So far only 4 people signified interest for a meetup, I don't mind at
all, better than none :)

I suggest we meet up at the i1 building of the Asiatown IT Park in
Apas around 6:30 onwards, then we can decide as a group where to go.
In case anyone is still interested, please send me a text message at
09196555242.

NOTE: I have nothing to give btw, no CDs  (its with Zak) or shirts,
but at least we can start planning for a bigger and more arranged
meetup in January onwards, since me and Zak will be back in Cebu for
some work.

--
Jerome