[Ubuntu-PH] Students rehab old computers for families in need

Yolynne Medina yolynne at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:16:10 UTC 2007

I understand both parties, those who are serious in getting Ubuntu linux
related stuff here and those that are more fond of the community and the
funky and fun ways some members are making this mailing list more
interesting.  Tao lang eh, iba iba ang hilig.

Better put a label in your emails.. e.g. OT for OFF TOPIC related stuff or
you can even spice it with a different abbreviation.  We are all free to do
what we want, when we joined this mailing list we also embraced not only the
OS but the people behind it or like in my case, I am more fascinated with
the meaning of Ubuntu the way Nelson Mandela defined it.

As we all know, maraming naughty sa Ubuntu-ph community, posting became sort
of a relieving activity.

Ingats!
yolynne

On Dec 13, 2007 9:23 PM, Jose P. Suria Jr. <miko.suria at gmail.com> wrote:

> By all means go ahead :)
>
> Or, there's always the spam filter. I really don't mind if I see
> non-Ubuntu related content springing up every now and then. Makes things
> livelier.
>
> Just my 0.02 cents worth, man. Think about it ;)
>
> Mike
>
> On Dec 13, 2007 7:15 PM, Re Alvarez <re_alvz at yahoo.es> wrote:
>
> >  maybe we should run a vote for UBuntu+linux content only or otherwise.

Yolynne Medina
http://www.iosn.net | http://yolynne.wordpress.com
ym: yolynne.rm googletalk: yolynne skype: ynmedina
IRC nick: ulinskie server: irc.freenode.net
channels: #iosn #ubuntu-ph #ubuntu-women
"Laughter nourishes our Soul"