[Ubuntu-PH] Students rehab old computers for families in need

Dax Solomon Umaming knightlust at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 13 11:05:33 UTC 2007

On Thursday 13 December 2007 8:23:59 am Yolynne Medina wrote:
> On 12/13/07, Re Alvarez <re_alvz at yahoo.es> wrote:
> > Can we please have UBUNTU related stuff here.
>
> Sorry if it annoyed you, but as far as I understand the UBUNTU doesn't
> only pertain to the Operating System most of you might be using.

This might've been brought about by reaction on the God Effect thread. Here it
is:

>I read it twice, napakamot ako kasi I tried figuring out how is this related
>to Ubuntu?

I would just like to clarify that my reaction is just that.... a reaction. I
did not imply in any way, shape, or form that we should only discuss
Ubuntu-related stuff on this list. Because if I did, I'll be clear about it
and say it outright. I was just surprised to see the word God on a technical
mailing list.

And for future reference, following my lead is always a bad idea... so don't.
hehe.

--
Dax Solomon Umaming
http://knightlust.com/