[Ubuntu-PH] "Powered by Ubuntu" stickers

Miko Suria miko.suria at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:49:20 UTC 2007

Hmm, this is I gotta find out for myself. In a few more years or so hehe
:) But really, I mean, a lappy's a lappy, right? No matter what
packaging it comes in. What matters (to me, anyway) is the fact that you
bought the thing out of your own hard-earned money that you've been
saving up for a long time. As long as it serves its purpose (mobility,
computing power, convenience), then its worth it. (sorry for the
emotionally-charged reply, I'd have anyone give me a lappy anytime! :P )