[Ubuntu-PH] "Powered by Ubuntu" stickers

Re Alvarez re.alvrz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 03:55:51 UTC 2007

I agree with Jerome. I dont want to disgrace my linux by making it a
clone of an inferior MAC OS X.
My wife likes OS X, and thats it...she doesnt want anything else...end
of the story. no matter how efficient Linux is...She has been blinded by
her love.

I have already had a lot of problems with Vista...and then getting all
peripherals running in Ubuntu. I dont want to waste another month or so
making MacBook out of my lovely HP Dv2000.

I am hoping i will get a buyer and i can buy her a macbook...till
then...she has no choice but to like Ubuntu :)