[Ubuntu-PH] Upgrade Problem

ar ber ar_ber2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 07:56:05 UTC 2007

Hi Jessie,

I tried your suggestion and it returned the following result:

Get:9 http://it.archive.ubuntu.com feisty/main apt 0.6.46.4ubuntu10 [1476kB]
Fetched 4466kB in 28s (155kB/s)
apt-extracttemplates: error while loading shared libraries: libapt-pkg-libc6.4-6.so.3.53: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
debconf: apt-extracttemplates failed: Bad file descriptor(Reading database ... dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/gconf2_2.18.0.1-0ubuntu1_i386.deb (--unpack):
 files list file for package `libxrandr-dev' is missing final newline
 /var/cache/apt/archives/gconf2_2.18.0.1-0ubuntu1_i386.deb
Processing was halted because there were too many errors.
jpicsec at JPICSec:~$

Jessie Natividad <jcnatividad at gmail.com> wrote: Looks like your upgrade didn't finished properly. Try these commands:

sudo apt-get -f install

sudo dpkg --configure -a