[Ubuntu-PH] Edgy Release Party!! woot! woot!

Zak B. Elep zakame at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 26 02:57:01 UTC 2006

Hi Joel! =)

On 10/25/06, Joel Bryan Juliano <joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mga katalsik laway, meron ba tayong Edgy release party?
>
> Joel

FWIW I've already asked ShipIt to deliver the LoCoTeam-alloted CDs for
Edgy (500 total.)  It'll arrive in two weeks or so; I suppose when
that boxful of CDs arrive we can have a Fine Release Party(TM) or
something. ;-)

On the other hand, if I can get the Edgy release ISOs before this week
ends, and some of you guys who won't be going out of Manila anytime
this weekend, and would want to have a gathering/cd-burning/whatnot,
just shout away at this thread.

Cheers,

Zakame

--
Zak B. Elep  ||  http://zakame.spunge.org
zakame at ubuntu.com  ||  zakame at spunge.org  ||  zak at orangeandbronze.com
1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D