[Ubuntu-PH] UBUNTU EDGY EFT RELEASE PARTY!

Yolynne Medina yolynne at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 08:54:51 UTC 2006

the group pic was the only one we had... the original cast of ubuntu-ph is
not complete... heheheh tama ba ang term ko... anyway.. everybody was
considered to  be part of ubuntu... user and wanna be user alike.

iosn people are promoting ubuntu by using it for their linux trainors
training.

natioal telehealth center and up are ubuntu fans too...