[Ubuntu-PH] Edgy Release Party on November 12

Yolynne Medina yolynne at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 12:21:06 UTC 2006

Hi Zak!

I'd like to suggest if we can do it on the 15th of November instead around 6
pm.

The conference will end at 1:30 so we can prepare for this and maybe other
ubuntu users who will be attending would also like to join.

I really don't know yet how our sked will go about on the 12th.

Just a suggestion =)

yolynne

On 11/6/06, Zak B. Elep <zakame at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On 11/7/06, Jopes <jofellxcite at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Anong klaseng party po ito? Food party o inuman/pulutan party?
>
> More like a food party, though a couple of beers won't hurt, I think ;)
>
> --
> Zak B. Elep  ||  http://zakame.spunge.org
> zakame at ubuntu.com  ||  zakame at spunge.org  ||  zak at orangeandbronze.com
> 1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D

Happy Moments, Praise God, Difficult Moments, Seek God, Quiet Moments,
Worship God, Painful Moments, Trust God, Every Moment, Thank God

YM's OpenGPG key: 0x3C45D3D4