[Ubuntu-PH] Edgy Release Party on November 12

Jopes jofellxcite at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 03:54:10 UTC 2006

Anong klaseng party po ito? Food party o inuman/pulutan party?

On 11/6/06, Zak B. Elep <zakame at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi all! =)
>
> As many of you know, Ubuntu 6.10 (Edgy Eft) has been released last
> October 26.  As such, we'll be having a Release Party (late as it is
> now, but hey, at least there's an excuse for partying ;) on November
> 12, this coming Sunday.
>
> There are still some bits that leave to be desired, however, such as a
> time and a place.  Hence, I'm asking you, the good folks in this list,
> for suggestions on a good place to meet up and a right time.  So, what
> would you guys want to have at the party?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Zakame
>
> --
> Zak B. Elep  ||  http://zakame.spunge.org
> zakame at ubuntu.com  ||  zakame at spunge.org  ||  zak at orangeandbronze.com
> 1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D

"How do you pick up the threads of an old life?
How do you go on... when in your heart...
you begin to understand... there is no going back?
There are some things that time cannot mend.
Some hurts that go too deep... that have taken hold."

- Frodo Baggins (LOTR Return of the King)

Belated Labor Day (ano daw?)!

Jofell S. Gallardo
www.jofell.com

Founding Engineer