[Ubuntu-PH] Ubuntu Team Philippines map at Frappr

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 22 14:30:53 UTC 2006

Hey guys,

We're all aware of the Debian World Wide and Ubuntu World Wide maps.
These are fine and dandy but it would be better if we actually had a
local Ubuntu users map. Well, Frappr is the service that would make
that happen so I made a Frappr presence for ubuntu team philippines

So if you're in the Philippines (or elsewhere - still welcome), do
join and have your presence felt! The map is a good indication on how
spread ubuntu is in the Philippines.

Let's make it happen!

BTW, the frappr map was inspired by the blokes and sheilas of the
Australian Team :)

Jerome Gotangco
jgotangco at ubuntu.com | jgotangco at gmail.com
Mobile: +639196555242