[Ubuntu-PH] Fwd: Application announcement: 2006-2007 RDVP Fellowship

Charles Yao yaocharlesc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 06:24:14 UTC 2006

Wilson,

Thanks for the info, on the NGO's. Im sure there are those doing their jobs.
And you rsuggestions are very good. Its just that I am a skeptic on many
issues. I personally think the best suggestion in your message in with the
schools. It will take a lot of funding though, but I think it has the best
chance of success.

Regards,

Charles C. Yao