[Ubuntu-PH] yolyn mendoza (FOSS and small cooperatives)

Barbon Wilson John wjbarbon at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 06:17:59 UTC 2006

Dear Yolynne, thanks for the email. Sure I can provide
some help on your work. I am also in organizing small
enterprises now for small fishers in Bohol. Maybe I
can offer advise and suggestions on how to go about
your farm in Cotabato.

This will be out of the Ubuntu mailing list, so send
me email directly to me: wjbarbon at yahoo.com,
wjbarbon at gmail.com or w.barbon at projectseahorse.org.ph

Wilson