[Ubuntu-PH] Fwd: Application announcement: 2006-2007 RDVP Fellowship

Charles Yao ccyao at greenleecp.com
Wed Jan 18 05:42:46 UTC 2006

Jerome,

How about something to do with e-governments. I've always foud governments
to be slow this not very good especially in communites where money is tight
to begin with. Ubuntu based document management for proper filing or
automated forms or something like that. Red tape and bureaucracy is usually
so bad in these countries that nothing ever gets done.

Regards,

Charles

On 1/18/06, Jerome Gotangco <jgotangco at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Any projects in mind for the team?

"It is unwise to pay to much, but it is worse to pay too little; you
sometimes lose everything becuase the thing you bought was incapable of
doing the thing it was bought to do"