[Ubuntu-PH] All I Want For Christmas Is My Ubuntu Shirt...! =)

Barbon Wilson John wjbarbon at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 11:25:50 UTC 2006

Ako din pipol!. I have this shocking sight 2 months ago. I have a former co-worker whom I am convincing to use Ubuntu instead of Microsoft in their office. I got no response from the guy. Then 2 months ago I paid a visit to their office to work as consultant and the shocking sight was that he was wearing an Ubuntu T Shirt!

  Huhuhu! Been an advocate yet I don't have mine. I think he said Dom gave it to him on one of the IT meetings in Manila.

  Sana may T Shirt na din tayo. Mag distribute ako dito sa Cebu.

  All the best, Merry Christmas.

  Wilson

Yolynne Medina <yolynne at gmail.com> wrote:
  ako din.. gusto ko hello kitty loves ubuntu shirt.. hahahahha

dibale.. mag sisindi na ako nang kandila para answered prayer ako agad.

  On 12/6/06, Natali Rico Diocades <nhatz_69 at yahoo.com> wrote:    Yup! gusto ko ng ubuntu shirt for christmas.... sabit kaya ako medyas sa pasko.... hehe..... sana guys magkashirt na tayo.....

  Lovingly yours......
  Nhatz

Happy Moments, Praise God, Difficult Moments, Seek God, Quiet Moments, Worship God, Painful Moments, Trust God, Every Moment, Thank God

YM's OpenGPG key: 0x3C45D3D4 --