[Ubuntu-PH] Use of Ubuntu trademark on T-shirts?

Jopes jofellxcite at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 11:52:45 UTC 2006

Sa tingin ko OK lang kasi nagkalat yung mga T-shirts noong Software Freedom
Day, tapos binebenta pa sila. Kung free siya, mas maganda para po sa FOSS
community :). Siguro kailangan lang po na may note kung kanino nanggaling
yung logo or mascot (kung gagamitin po si Tux) para safe.

On 12/6/06, Ubunterror <alvinbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, just a question. I've implemented the use of Dapper on all our
> company workstations, and likewise I'm advocating Ubuntu to our clients
> as well. I plan to give out T-shirts this Christmas, and I'm thinking of
> printing our company logo, followed by "powered by Ubuntu" with the
> Ubuntu logo on it. Can I go ahead with this without further permission?
> I emailed trademarks at ubuntu.com last week, but still no reply.
>
> Thanks
> Alvin

"How do you pick up the threads of an old life?
How do you go on... when in your heart...
you begin to understand... there is no going back?
There are some things that time cannot mend.
Some hurts that go too deep... that have taken hold."

- Frodo Baggins (LOTR Return of the King)

Belated Labor Day (ano daw?)!

Jofell S. Gallardo
www.jofell.com

Founding Engineer