[Ubuntu-PH] installation

Richard Camina richardcamina at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 19:25:01 UTC 2006

i've been using ubuntu since it's first relase... the latest ubuntu
detected all my hardware and configured it properly especially my all
in one printer(hp) and creative webcam. u may encounter some issues
with video cards, i would recommend using nvidia video card for me it
has the best support compared to ATI

when it comes to wireless or wlan... ubuntu is great