[Ubuntu-PH] Fwd: Translating the Firefox Start page

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 5 13:53:04 UTC 2006

Any takers? (It's not in Rosetta btw).

Jerome

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com>
Date: Apr 5, 2006 9:17 PM
Subject: Translating the Firefox Start page
To: ubuntu-translators at lists.ubuntu.com, loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com
Cc: rosetta-users at lists.ubuntu.com

Hello all,

We are setting up a mechanism for localising the Ubuntu browser start
page. For that, we need some translators to get busy and do us a
translated version.

Please take a look at the attached index.html, decide amongst yourselves
who is going to do the translation, and send me the translated version,
explaining which locale it is for.

Please try and ensure that I don't get more than one copy for each
locale, otherwise it will get confusing.

Sorry not to do this via Rosetta, but html is a bit of a pain to get
into a pot template. I promise that all other documentation will be in
Rosetta, soon.

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF