[Ubuntu-PH] LInux World

JM Ibanez jmibanez at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 07:59:15 UTC 2005

On 9/17/05, Jerome Gotangco <jgotangco at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, we had some FROSTY after...

Was there too, and I didn't get a chance to share in the FROSTY. Was
accompanying my S.O at the time.

> It was fun speaking to 70+ people...you get to meet the faces behind the
> email addresses...

And 'twas fun to hang out in the PLUG booth, although certain *ahem*
booth *ahem* exhibitors had an *ahem* interesting display.

--
JM Ibanez --
Sean               [Reading a letter from Will] "Sean, if the

-----
http://www.livejournal.com/~jmibanez/
http://www.mycgiserver.com/~butiki/