[Ubuntu-PH] Ubuntu Linux promoted in article by Rommel Feria in Manila Bulletin

Edu Timbol, Jr. daysleeper.phlinuxnewb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:50:37 UTC 2005

Forgive me for being brash. I did not mean to sound offensive. I have
the highest respect for the people that work selflessly to advance
F/OSS, and it seems that last post of mine read like I was just
another zealot who wanted to pick a fight. My apologies to you both
and the list.

--
"Coffee is evil...a necessary evil."-

Daysleeper Ed