[Ubuntu-PH] newbie pow

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:22:33 UTC 2005

> I could help out doing some documentation stuffs for the movement to make it easier for new users to adopt linux (or ubuntu).

If possible, let's capture this on the ubuntu-ph wiki at www.ubuntu-ph.org/Wiki

Just start a page and I'm sure other people will contribute more info as well.

> how about we have a "ubuntu partner"? somewhat like a prayer partner :p....you volunteer time and services to help out a new user implement and migrate to ubuntu...just a thought...

Well that's what we'd like to happen with the LoCo team (at least have
a similar project like that). Since we already got officially
recognized, we'll have to think of activities to have the foundation's
support (more cds, flyers,stickers, shirts,  conference packs, etc.)

Jerome Gotangco
jgotangco at ubuntu.com | jgotangco at gmail.com
GPG: 0xA97B69A0