[Ubuntu-PH] newbie pow

Chris-jo Salvatierra chrisjo.mla2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 06:48:36 UTC 2005

hi! sorry to disappoint you guys but i'm a miss :D although most of the
time, i am referred to as sir...i wonder why ;)

i can actually write it for you guys...there's a growing number of linux
users because of the internet cafes...and yes, i have convinced a certain
department at a certain college of ust to use ubuntu. will do that during
the sem break...

most of the students (my market) who got to use ubuntu for the first time
says it needs a little bit of getting used to. they are used to mozilla
firefox - since it is the preferred browser before my ubuntu migration. the
transition is better than i have expected - although sem break is just a
week after next for ust and some schools.

i am still discovering things and "googleing" everything - that's why i
found this list. i wonder if ubuntu could give me cd's (breezy badger) and
streamers so i could really promote it. :D

when i ask them how it is - the would say that it would take time but it's
like - w@#d$%s. they also said that linux is not so hard afterall.

--
The 3 BE's: Be hopeful. BE humble. BE happy.