[Ubuntu-PH] Ubuntu Distro still not received?

Barbon Wilson John wjbarbon at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 05:15:53 UTC 2005

ok, i think were in the same league because I remembered they offered breezy in shipit on the first week of october. ok i guess i will just have to wait for the postman to hand in my notice for pick up in the postoffice.

 thanks.

Charles Yao <ccyao at greenleecp.com> wrote:   Message    Hi  Wilson,

 I  requested for the cds on the first day they allowed people to request them from  shipit. I got the notice from the post office last saturday and I got the cds  today.

 Charles