[Ubuntu-PH] EB EB EB!!!!

Ealden Esto E. Escañan ealden at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:42:38 UTC 2005

Hi all!

We had a rather interesting discussion at the #ubuntu-ph at
irc.freenode.net </shamelessplug> which ended up with a desire to have
an EYE BALL (EB) Really Soon Now.  Not only will this be an event to
acquaint ourselves with each other, but we thought that this would be
a good start in forming the Ubuntu Philippine LoCo Team (as mentioned
in Jerome's recent email).

Ayos ba?  Hehe

There isn't anything final yet, since we wanted to get the majority's
opinion.  Tentative date is on 18 Jun 2005 (next Saturday!), sometime
in the afternoon (or evening), and at an accessible place (Megamall
perhaps?).  Hopefully we can finalize this soon, so we can clear our
schedules and/or spread the word to those who might be interested.

Oh, and this list was configured to NOT change the reply-to header[1]
of emails sent here, thus you need to do a "reply-to-all" for everyone
to get your reply, assuming your reply is for public consumption, of
course :).  Hopefully we can take note of this.

Thats it.  Reply naman diyan!  Saka tambay rin kayo sa IRC channel hehe!

[1] http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html

Game na game,

--
Ealden Esto E. Escañan