[Ubuntu-PH] Announcement: Ubuntu Team Philippines Meeting on 21 Dec 2005, 2000 PHT

Jon Doblados jon.doblados at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 10:33:16 UTC 2005

Hi everyone!

Top posting, my apologies. It was suggested earlier today in #ubuntu-ph
that the scheduled meeting this Wednesday be moved to an afternoon time
slot instead of the usual 8pm, considering that most students are
already on holiday break.

It was also suggested that the meeting be moved to Thursday, Dec. 22,
3pm, because some of the members have previous appointments on Wednesday.

Please indicate your availability within the next few days. :)

Thank you.

Jon

--

j o n  d o b l a d o s

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."