[Ubuntu-PH] Ubuntu Distro still not received?

Edu Timbol, Jr. daysleeper.phlinuxnewb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:00:27 UTC 2005

Shipit says mine were sent to the shipper October 2. Still don't have
them. I got two previous shipments (Warty and Hoary, 1 package each) 5
weeks after they were sent to the shipper. I actually cheated a
little. Fearing they might be held up in the post office or by
customs, I had the packages mailed to my office address located inside
the Clarkfield Special Ecozone (former Clark Airbase in Pampanga).
Since locators in the zone enjoy a few tax-free perks, I assumed they
wouldn't be held at the post office. Well they arrived without any
notices from the post office, but were delivered straight to our
manong guards. I'm hoping I will still get them and that this delay
has something to do with the Christmas shipping rush.