[Ubuntu-PH] Fwd: Ubuntu World Wide!

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 01:31:41 UTC 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Waugh <jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com>
Date: Apr 9, 2005 9:31 PM
Subject: Ubuntu World Wide!
To: The Sounder <sounder at lists.ubuntu.com>

GOOOOOOOOOOD morning freedom lovers!

Do you live on Planet Earth? (Gotta make sure, y'know.) Do you love Ubuntu?

Then you need to be on the MEGALICIOUS MAP of UBUNTU LOVERS! Edit this wiki
page, and add your latitude and longitude as described in the comments. Your
marker will soon appear on the map! You can also track the sleeping patterns
of your co-contributors with the daylight indicator. ;-)

- Jeff

UbuntuDownUnder: April 25th-30th                      http://www.ubuntu.com/

   "There, I did it... I defiled a timeless piece of ART!" - Jim Carrey,
                          covering I Am The Walrus

sounder mailing list
sounder at lists.ubuntu.com

Jerome S. Gotangco