[Ubuntu-pa] Fw: Ubuntu 6.06 LTS (Dapper Drake) End of Life

Omar Guerra omarguerra50 en gmail.com
Lun Jun 6 01:20:06 UTC 2011

Good evening Mr. Tejera:

I am new using Ubuntu, but honestly I don't like to chat unless is necessary
like now.  Do you know by coincidence how I could download Ares into Ubuntu,
because I have tried several forms and I can't download my free music.
What should I do?

OmarGuerra50 en gmail.com