[Ubuntu-pa] Stand de Ubuntu Panamá en el congreso de conocimiento libre

Charlie Warner cwarner7_11 en hotmail.com
Sab Oct 16 18:05:38 BST 2010

Following is a tentative schedule as to when Lizbeth and I will be available to assist:

Wednesday, October 20:

11:00-14:00

Thursday, October 21

9:30-10:30
11:00-12:00
12:30-14:00 (And possibly all afternoon)

Friday, October 22

Pretty much fully occupied...

Note that we will be available to stand in for others during the lunch breaks, which can be a critical scheduling problem in events like this!  Also, Liz is a bit more flexible than I am, and may have more hours available if necessary.

Charlie
From: diegotejera en gmail.com
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 10:07:32 -0500
To: ubuntu-pa en lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-pa]	Stand de Ubuntu Panamá en el congreso de conocimiento libre

OK, great, tell me the schedule of the conferences you want to be to put you on other spaces

2010/10/16 Charlie Warner <cwarner7_11 en hotmail.com>

Lizbeth & I will be at the conference for all three days.  We will be available to help with the stand for part of that time, but I will want to attend some of the conferences.  Are you going to have a schedule for what hours you want us at the stand?

Charlie