[Ubuntu-pa] Linux en las escuelas...

Charlie Warner cwarner7_11 en hotmail.com
Dom Mayo 2 21:27:55 BST 2010

Having worked with both MIT and Stanford many years ago, I have to say they are about equal with regards to the military influence in both.  Both were, in my day, excellent centers of technology and innovation.  That was a few years ago, however.

Charlie Warner