[Ubuntu-pa] New Ubuntu Distro

Eivar Montenegro Mosquera e.mont01 en gmail.com
Jue Ago 20 19:48:53 BST 2009

Charles,
We are going to celebrate the Software Freedom Day in Sep. 19th please do an
introductory workshop for that day if someone want to perform a more
detailed workshop they will have to coordinate it with you after that.

Greetings.

Greetings.

--
Eivar A. Montenegro. M.
¡El mundo es mejor cuando eres libre de elegir!