[Ubuntu-pa] CIDETYS

Charles Warner cwarner7_11 en hotmail.com
Jue Ago 6 22:28:07 BST 2009

Manuel-
CIDETYS takes you to the University of Baja California (Mexico).  I don't know what that has to do with Software Libre.
I have been following this discussion, and would like to know if anyone in that organization is interested in applications related to data acquisition, CAD, or other technical or scientific applications- if so, I may have something to contribute...

Charles Warner