[Ubuntu-pa] Les tengo una consulta

Juan Carlos jcticascr en gmail.com
Dom Sep 14 02:56:18 BST 2008

Charles, we will appreciate your help in the conference.  I know Eivar
and Mario can show you our program and we can add your idea.

I'd like to learn about financial software and I know a lot of people
would like too.

During the conference we'll have a server running where you'll can
access it when you need it.

Best,

JC Ticas.