[Ubuntu-pa] Guests in Panama

Mats Eriksson datorfixarn en gmail.com
Lun Mar 17 22:11:31 GMT 2008

Hey guys!

Thank you for inviting me to the mailing list! (For you who have not
read my message on ubuntuforums.org, read it here:

Initially I had thought of asking you if it is best to visit Panamá city
during the week or during the weekend, but since there is a reunion on
saturday the 29th (if I have understood correctly), I guess it is the
best time to be there :)

We (me and Jevgenij) would really like to see the city + the canal
(hehe), so we will be there for some days, so we also can feel the
"normal daily life" there. Do you suggest us to be in Panamá City
already on friday, or spend the monday the 31st there? And can you
recommend some good place to stay at? We are on a pretty low budget.

We will arrive by plane in either case, and leave with bus.

Best regards
Mats Eriksson