[Ubuntu-pa] Fwd: Help Adding Packages

Charles Warner cwarner7_11 en hotmail.com
Mie Mar 5 17:27:03 GMT 2008

Thanks, Mario.  I have visited the forum a couple of times, but my Spanish is a bit weak, so it is difficult to find what I am looking for.  I also find the Ubuntu site and Sourceforge hard to navigate- Ubuntu due to a dearth of information, Sourceforge due to overwhelming volumes of information...Eviar gave me some pretty good tips to get me going, but I need some time to work on this before I come back with more questions...

I have been tracking your group for quite some time, and it is because of your efforts I decided on Ubuntu rather than SUSE or Red Hat.  But, as I said, there is a bit of a language barrier there.  I have only lived in Panama for about 13 years, so I am still learning Spanish...

Charlie