[Ubuntu-pa] Fwd: Help Adding Packages

Eivar Montenegro Mosquera e.mont01 en gmail.com
Mie Mar 5 17:04:54 GMT 2008

Aqui está el mensaje que me  enviara Charles y mi respuesta, saludos.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eivar Montenegro Mosquera <e.mont01 en gmail.com>
Date: 05-mar-2008 12:03
Subject: Re: Help Adding Packages
To: Charles Warner <cwarner7_11 en hotmail.com>

Hello, without internet is posible to add programs, I know two ways:

   -  First: download all the packages that you want to install and all
   of its dependencies, then you should go to your ubuntu and double click on
   each file (in order of dependencies) and an installer called gdebi will
   launch allowing you to install that package. Gdedi will tell you if you can
   install the package or what packages are needed to be installed before to
   proced.

   - Second (I did this with an original dvd of Ubuntu that come with a
   lot of extra packages but I have never tried to create my own cd): However
   once you have created your own cd, insert it into the pc and Synaptic (the
   packages manager) will ask you for use the recently added cd to install
   programas. Once again you have to put the program and all of its
   dependencies in your cd.

Please forgive my english.
I hope this help you.
Greetings.

--
¡El mundo es mejor cuando eres libre de elegir!
Eivar A. Montenegro. M.

Consultor de Tecnología.
TEINSA

Telefax: +507 269-7727
Edificio Magna Corp. Ave.Manuel María Icaza.
Piso E3. Oficina No.301