[Ubuntu-pa] Un mensaje desde el equipo de mercadeo de Ubuntu, ¡Hardy Release Campaign!

Charles Warner cwarner7_11 en hotmail.com
Mie Mar 5 16:11:28 GMT 2008

I just sent a message to Eviar Montenegro with the issues I am facing...I don't know who in your organization is appropriate to deal with at this time.  If you don't have access to the information I sent to Eviar, then I can send you a copy as well...

Charlie Warner