Re: Multi install with existing MAAS starts all services except for “IP Pending” on Glance Simplestreams Image Sync

Jeff McLamb mclamb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:02:53 UTC 2015

Here is commands.log, which definitely has complaints about
nova-controller-setup.sh:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/11968600/

And after running nova-controller-setup.sh again via juju as you mentioned:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/11968544/

So I guess because the compute node failed to deploy in the first
place, the installer still tried to issue the nova-controller-setup.sh
script but it failed without a compute node? Or is that not involved
in that process? And then, when I re-commissioned and deployed the
compute node, it failed to re-run the script?

Thanks,

Jeff