single-install using experimental ppa - inconsistent deployments

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 17:16:04 UTC 2014

Mike

I've already wiped it and reinstalled again and this time ALL the services
Started ok.   But its probably something that if it happens again I will
send the commands.log file to you.

Also,  stopping and restarting a Single Install OpenStack...  are the
correct steps just to lxc-stop or lxc-start the uoi-bootstrap container and
all the "nested" services will be stopped/started ?

If this is correct...
then once I stop a uoi-bootstrap container then restart it  how to you find
the IP addresses assigned to all the services (Horizon, juju-gui etc) or
will they just keep their originally assigned IP addresses?

thanks
brian