[ubuntu-nz] A new release a new post

chris chevhq at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 02:14:17 UTC 2022

On 26/04/22 09:40, Matthew Ruffell wrote:
> Yeah, Jammy Jellyfish has turned out to be quite a nice release for sure!
>
> There's lots of cool stuff under the hood, and for the most part its
> reasonably stable.

Reasonably is the word.

I am having trouble with my NVIDIA card. which gave no issues under
21.10, also Aisleriot doesn't update the statistics at all, and Calibre
won't refresh the screen when I use the spacebar.

I think I will roll back to 21.10 until the dev's sort out the mess.
Also just discovered that Smplayer and VlC won't write to the screen
properly but open up a second window to play a video.

> Tell your friends there's a new LTS to try out!

Not yet!  :-)

Cheers Chris

--
Comander Vimes maintains that Bacon should be a food group in it's own right