[ubuntu-nz] Fw: Your message to ubuntu-nz awaits moderator approval

Andrew McMillan andrew at morphoss.com
Sat Mar 12 06:18:20 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-03-11 at 17:32 +1300, Reinhold Pam Muller wrote:
> see below
> since when do we have a size limit of that low???

Hi Reinhold,

It's the default for Mailman, I think, and I would hardly call 40k low!

Why would you want to send an e-mail larger than that to the *list*?

Sure, there are plenty of reasons for wanting to send larger e-mails,
but they should not be indiscriminately posted to the Ubuntu list. If
you have something large that you want people on the list to be able to
access, just put it somewhere on teh intarwebs and provide a link to it.

Regards,
					Andrew.

> Reinhold

andrew (AT) morphoss (DOT) com                            +64(272)DEBIAN
                boy, n:
        A noise with dirt on it.