[ubuntu-nz] ordering from shipit

Reinhold Pam Muller papabear- at xtra.co.nz
Sat Feb 13 18:13:36 GMT 2010

Hi Ben
I have tried to get a  cd from shipit and have no luck.  below is the message that comes up. You should know that a friend of mine has never ordered a cd before and He gets the exact same message.
I contacted shipit and they tell me that the ordering system should work!!  Anyone else have the same problem???   if not - would you be  kind and order me 3 Cd for ubuntu 9.10
Seems shipit doesnt thing the link is broken . . . .

Demand for Ubuntu CDs is very high, and we're trying to ensure that we have enough CDs for those who really need one.  We've noticed that you've already received CDs of several previous Ubuntu releases. You can help us ensure the continued availability of Ubuntu CDs by
	* upgrading to the new release without a CD
	* downloading your own CD for free
	* becoming an Ubuntu member by contributing to Ubuntu, and thereby becoming eligible for more CDs
Thanks for your support of Ubuntu!

 Why be difficult -- if with a bit of effort, you can be impossible!!

HI