[ubuntu-nz] internet cafes

t94xr webmaster at t94xr.net.nz
Mon Dec 13 09:45:45 GMT 2010

I've been through this entire ordeal with my previous position at a now
closed (due to the recession) internet cafe here in Taupo.

For linux, theres basically no software. I did get one peice of software
which was developed back in 2000 but it didn't seem to work for me on
any newer OS.
Unless you're fine with developing one, I would love to join a project
like that - but basically theres no current linux based, internet cafe
management software.

CameronW