[ubuntu-nz] internet cafes

Reinhold Pam Muller papabear- at xtra.co.nz
Mon Dec 13 09:32:39 GMT 2010

hmmm have been getting square eyes trying to find some suitable software . .. .

Basically I am after a software - sort of out of the box - that can be used to
set up a fully functioning Internet cafe
(complete with skype / msn / firefox etc)
Would need to be able to keep track of time / billing etc and keep Pc's used
secure (no trouble there with linux)
print receipts if needed
Does anyone have any contact, has used previously - know of anything suitable -
oh yeah - did i mention it would need to be Linux based??

I see some software that was developed in early 2000's - but there  is no
ongoing support and if you run a business . . . . . .

 Cheers

Papabear

There's something about a Teddy Bear that's impossible to explain.
When you hold one in your arms, you get a feeling of love, comfort and
security.  It's almost supernatural.

 Ownby,  James