[ubuntu-nz] Ubuntu stickers

Andrew McMillan andrew at morphoss.com
Sun Aug 29 23:04:29 BST 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 09:51 +1200, Steven Vincent - TechnologyWise
wrote:
> Thanks for all your replies and feedback.
>
> [Benjamin] Would be great to get those - especially the larger stickers.
>
> Our focus at this stage will be to print this style:
> http://people.ubuntu.com/~leogg/previews/pre_stickers.png

Note that the font used on those is the old one, so they could date
fairly quickly as marketing move towards the new font.

> And if we can get the images, we'll do some from this:
> http://shop.canonical.com/images/UBN40005-1.jpg

I.e. the font used on these ones :-)

> Will update the list with our plans as things progress.

Great!

Cheers,
					Andrew.

andrew (AT) morphoss (DOT) com                            +64(272)DEBIAN
I have not seen high-discipline processes succeed in commercial
settings. - Alistair Cockburn