[ubuntu-nz] Older PC for sale

Geoff Ness geoff.ness at clear.net.nz
Mon Feb 4 08:23:16 GMT 2008

This came up for sale at my work - I was considering buying this myself
to maybe set up a server but had to pass it up. I just thought someone
here might be interested...

Complete PC system with peripherals suitable for someone who just wants
a basic PC, or wants to play older games. It is currently set up for a
dialup internet connection. Has been owned and maintained from new, not
used for the last 6 months or so due to upgrade.

$50 or near offer, which really means you're getting a cheap monitor,
printer and scanner that you can install on any PC, and a free computer
to boot! If you don't want the computer, just hang onto it until next
September's Dell Recycling day. Please contact Maddy on
maddy.schafer at acc.co.nz .

System includes:

Computer - Concerto MS5201. Sorry can't tell you how fast it is but it
runs fine.

Sound and video onboard.

Philips 105B Monitor – sorry, not the one in the photo but goes fine.

Keyboard, roller ball PS2 mouse

Dynalink PCI 1456VQH-R modem

HP Deskjet 710C printer (needs new cartridge because the old one has
dried out)

HP C7190A Scanner

--
Geoff Ness <geoff.ness at clear.net.nz>