[ubuntu-nz] Folder magic for music?

David Lane dave at egressive.com
Sat Dec 6 10:40:41 GMT 2008

I seem to recall trying a plugin for Amarok a year or two ago which
allowed you to select a playlist (e.g. a directory of files) and request
that all be converted... had a nice interface which allowed you to set
default sample rates, etc. for different formats...  Haven't looked for
it recently, though.

Dave

--
David Lane = Egressive Ltd = dave at egressive.com = m:+64 21 229 8147
p:+64 3 963 3733 = Linux: it just tastes better = nosoftwarepatents