[ubuntu-nz] Vodafone 3g cards under ubuntu

Mike mike at hostsmart.co.nz
Wed Apr 16 06:20:54 BST 2008

Jason,

I no longer live in New Zealand having recently moved to Australia, but I
for one would like to thank your post on this.

This was always one of the reasons I wasn't able to truly switch away from
Windows as my primary OS, and you have no doubt solved this problem for
others.

My hat is off to you.

-Mike