[ubuntu-nz] Aluminium Case Badges

Nate Walker nate at kiwinewt.geek.nz
Thu Oct 18 04:32:40 BST 2007

That would depend on if we could run it through the NZ LoCo group or
not. But at US$0.50 per sticker, US$11 (split between the people after
stickers) for shipping and 6% on top for Paypal fees, gives it to be
about NZ$22 for one person ordering 10, $15ea for 2 people, etc down to
about $1 per sticker if we got enough people.

I would possibly be willing to organize this if Brenda/Ian have too much
on their plates for yet more stickers ;)

Nate

* All maths was done using the shipping price for 101+ stickers. I take
no liability for bad maths as its not my strong point *